Can You Tape a Rooster's Mouth to Temporarily Stop it from Crowing

Bantambuff

Chirping
Mar 28, 2017
I'm just wondering if you can temorarily stop a rooster from crowing by taping his beak. Only when taking him camping, in the morning, when he starts to crow. And then untaping his beak when everyone is awake so he can eat and crow all he wants for the rest of the day. Does anyone know if, when you tape a rooster's beak, he can be affected badly? This is only for taking him camping, he has a sound box, which my dad made. He wrote an article on it. We love our roo and have been taking him and his hen camping since they were chicks. I want to continue taking him camping.
Thank you,

I'm just wondering if you can temorarily stop a rooster from crowing by taping his beak. Only when taking him camping, in the morning, when he starts to crow. And then untaping his beak when everyone is awake so he can eat and crow all he wants for the rest of the day. Does anyone know if, when you tape a rooster's beak, he can be affected badly? This is only for taking him camping, he has a sound box, which my dad made. He wrote an article on it. We love our roo and have been taking him and his hen camping since they were chicks. I want to continue taking him camping.
Thank you,

No way he will die suffocating ..

Never tried that ..u can order no crow coller frm mypetchicken.com

Also considering making a sound box to take him. I only wanted to know if it was bad for him. Thanks for the info. Does anyone else take their chickens camping.

Back
Top Bottom