Canadian Breeder list

Me too but I guess I like to live dangerously. I'm entering one of our roosters and a couple of Vienna Tumblers. I listed a couple of bantams but my roo has no tail this week and I got the breed wrong on the entry form. Trial by fire. People there are really kind and don't mind beginners. I'll be there Sun AM only as I have to work

3 favorelle for sale. bantam most likely cockerels. almost 4 weeks now will be up for sale when older and sure what sex and if pure . price 10$ if pure 5$ if cross(don't know what they are yet). or for a trade. will be glad to see them go to a good home. live in NB sackville area.

I am breeding very high quality jersey giants and bantam cochin and soon to be silkies. I have pictures available too. My bantam Cochins are not show quality but hardy. I am also always interested in buying high quality jeresy's to add more lines. Blue or black... Black are my favourite!

Also I have some frizzle cochin chicks for sale... Not expensive at all.. I just have very little use for them. :) ;) love chickens!!! All my chickens and roosters free range

Back
Top Bottom