Canadian looking for others to split order from USA; game bird eggs

BaronRenfrew

Songster
11 Years
Feb 18, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Gidday From Ottawa: I will be placing an order for hatching eggs from a US hatchery likely Lake Cumberland Game Birds http://www.lakecumberlandgamebirds.com/index1.html
Will order for late June likely the 19th or 30

I will order Texas A+M Quail (giant white coturnix) and giant brown coturnix and would like to split some eggs with another fancier in the event I have hatch problems. A+M and Real Jumbo brown coturnix are 12 ounces or bigger when mature while regular coturnix (which I now have) are 6 ounces or so.

They also sell chukar and Hungarian partridge eggs, ringneck pheasant eggs, and bobwhite Quail including the Georgie Giants which go to 16 ounces at maturity (where normal bobwhites are 6 ounces). They sell chickens but only chicks not eggs so these will not be ordered.

I will order for delivery to Ogdensburg NY and will return to Ottawa (Renfrew). Sunday will travel home to Thetford Mines so anyone along the route can get their order dropped off to them (Sherbrooke, Drummondville, Montreal, Quebec City, Cornwall, etc.) or can meet me.

I will follow all proper methods for importing including health papers (cost between $35 and $70 US) so the point of this is to split costs somewhat.

Check out the site and email me ([email protected]) for more info and we can exchange phone numbers and other info.

Back
Top Bottom