Canadians check in here....

Hi all...been a while since I've visitted! This is quite a thread wow!
Wanted to add that I have pure rouen hatching eggs and saxony duck eggs that can be collected and shipped any time.
60 from the rouen in under 10days $22/dz and 18-24 from the saxony in under 10 days..$25/dz.
Also some delaware chciken eggs - 6-10 a week and barred rock -6-10 a week and black cochins under a blue cochin roo 12 a week.
All rest of the flock are pure breeds of several awesome heritage breeds under a black crested polish and a splash cochin $10/dz
Bantam mixes avble too $6/dz
Coturnix quail eggs for hatching too $$25/50eggs
visit my site for anything else
we also make wonderful custom feeders of several sizes and mail those out! Take a looksy. tara

www.thenestegg.webs.com

Last edited:
I am in New Brunswick & have a flock of Delawares. I am interested in aquiring other breeds to diversify and get some multicoloured eggs, as I thought it would be fun for my egg customers to have rainbow eggs. I am also interested in learning more about showing my birds.

Peke's Poultry,

Thank you for all of the information! I ended up getting some chicks from Swallowtail Farm in Perth. I do want so Polish and Silkies though. I have 8 right now and I still don't know if I have ladies or gentlemen. I am allowed 10 hens in my location. Would you sell pullets? I still have all 8 living in my house, dang frost, and I don't think my husband could handle me starting all over with chicks again right now.

Thanks again!
Corinna

I lived in Kamloops most of my life. I'm in Carcross up in the Yukon now. My two grown kids and 2 grandkids live in Kamloops still. Mom lives in Merritt where i graduated highschool. I did live in Scotch Creek for a summer some years ago. Just got 43 chickens. They're a week old now. 12 are laying hens and the rest are meat birds except for one rooster. Hows the weather these days. Must be nice and warm down there except for that wind coming off the Shuswap.

Do you think its possible to get a few Silkies shipped safely up to the Yukon. I've been trying to find some but don't think theres any up here?
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom