Candling picture & question

The new pic looks like something may still be going on in that egg. I would mark it with a "question mark' and give it a good sniff before putting it in the hatcher. If it doesn't smell, you have a chance.
wink.png

Quote:
OMG this link is AWESOME!!!

I just determined that my screwed up temps didn't affect my hatch date!!! Right now is day 8.75!!!

Sorry to hi-jack
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:

I just determined that my screwed up temps didn't affect my hatch date!!! Right now is day 8.75!!!

Sorry to hi-jack
wink.png

FYI: That site shows candling of Duck Eggs. Pretty close I'm sure but not exactly the same...

Quote:

Sorry to hi-jack
wink.png

FYI: That site shows candling of Duck Eggs. Pretty close I'm sure but not exactly the same...

This was a link to chicken eggs, it's over two years old so hard to tell what's on it now.

Quote:

This was a link to chicken eggs, it's over two years old so hard to tell what's on it now.

You get an error message on this link now, but if you use only this part http://www.minkhollow.ca you get to the site and can find your way from there.

ETA: something does not look right on that site either, belay the link..
sad.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom