Can't post pictures?

Thanks for all the details in your posts with the info about your phone, what you tried, etc.

We're looking into it and haven't been able to identify the problem, but we'll keep digging!
3 weeks and still unable to post pictures via mobile.
1f61f.png

3 weeks and still unable to post pictures via mobile.
1f61f.png

Yup I have to go to desktop and I can post pics that way now. It's really hard to do from my phone but I don't have a desktop computer. Still waiting on the mobile portion to be fixed. So far I've given up since I haven't heard from anyone about it and it's still not fixed.. :(

Yesterday I suddenly could post photos in Mobil on my kindle, I can in desktop. I saw you were working on the site, did something change?

Our techs are working hard to find a solution. Here's what they told me:

"Currently this issue is still being worked on. There appears to be an issue with the latest Chrome versions. We are still trying to figure out if it is something on our end or Google's. There should be an update very soon as this is affecting all forums."

Thank you and yes please update. :)

"Currently this issue is still being worked on. There appears to be an issue with the latest Chrome versions. We are still trying to figure out if it is something on our end or Google's. There should be an update very soon as this is affecting all forums."

Yes please update. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Mine still won't post with my Droid RAZR max either on Chrome or Firefox. I am not using the app.

I am also on a droid RAZR maxx and don't use the app.

thanks for the response. Now that you mention it I did notice a facelift on my browser. I can still post pictures via the desktop side of my mobile but enjoy the stream lined efficiency of the mobile side. All efforts appreciated, thanks.

I'm using Firefox on an Android tablet and haven't been able to post a picture with desktop OR mobile for months. In mobile mode the task bar to add a picture is there and I can go through the steps, but the picture never shows up. In desktop there's not even an option to add a picture at all.

I'm using Firefox on an Android tablet and haven't been able to post a picture with desktop OR mobile for months. In mobile mode the task bar to add a picture is there and I can go through the steps, but the picture never shows up. In desktop there's not even an option to add a picture at all.

When you go into desktop mode their is a button that sais full editer. Or something like that. Click on that button and it brings the option up for posting pics through desktop. This is what I have been doing since my mobile stopped working. Hope this helps. :)

When you go into desktop mode their is a button that sais full editer. Or something like that. Click on that button and it brings the option up for posting pics through desktop. This is what I have been doing since my mobile stopped working. Hope this helps. :)

Nope didn't help. :-( Thanks for trying though.

Back
Top Bottom