𝓓𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Nov 6, 2017
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
I have a Samsung A12, and it's the only device of mine that seems to be having this problem. When I click "Drop Image" and it takes me to where it should, it doesn't show any of the pictures, just dark gray squares where the pictures should be. I click on where the picture that I want should be, the picture will upload with no problem. It's just I can't see the pictures in the Drop Image section. I have restarted my device recently, and it's still not working correctly.

Screenshot_20220723-213648_Chrome.jpg

I have a Samsung A12, and it's the only device of mine that seems to be having this problem. When I click "Drop Image" and it takes me to where it should, it doesn't show any of the pictures, just dark gray squares where the pictures should be. I click on where the picture that I want should be, the picture will upload with no problem. It's just I can't see the pictures in the Drop Image section. I have restarted my device recently, and it's still not working correctly.

View attachment 3197640
Are you storing the pictures on your phone or are they in Google photos?

Can you Go to the settings on your phone and then navigate to the storage and tell me how much storage your phone has versus how much room you have available?

Can you Go to the settings on your phone and then navigate to the storage and tell me how much storage your phone has versus how much room you have available?
Here:
Screenshot_20220723-215539_My Files.jpg

Are you using the phone right now to type these messages?
I am for the screenshots. On my other posts without pictures, I'm using my tablet. This phone is new, I got it on Christmas.

See this?
This mean your internet connection is not very strong and is probably the issue.

Try moving to a different spot in your house to see if you get a better internet signal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220723-205626.png
    Screenshot_20220723-205626.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 4
See this?
This mean your internet connection is not very strong and is probably the issue.

Try moving to a different spot in your house to see if you get a better internet signal.
I'm practically by my modem... That is the bars for calling, mobile data and such. The thing next to that is the internet bars. That's full. I'll try a quick experiment to see if it's using the mobile data, and not the wifi...

I shut the mobile data off, and it's still the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom