Solved Caption Contest question

MrsBachbach

Songster
6 Years
Mar 6, 2013
Arkansas
Errrr....I can't seem to figure out when quoting the post with the picture in it, the caption this post, how to get the picture to show up! I've hit quote and then reply and then deleted the unnecessary words in the quoted post, left the picture, made my post and submitted, but every time, it just puts a link to the picture, and my post. NO Picture added.

I know it's been awhile since things were changed around here and I haven't posted in some time, but it's because I seem to have problems trying to do stuff that I used to know how to do!

Can someone tell me the secret?

Errrr....I can't seem to figure out when quoting the post with the picture in it, the caption this post, how to get the picture to show up! I've hit quote and then reply and then deleted the unnecessary words in the quoted post, left the picture, made my post and submitted, but every time, it just puts a link to the picture, and my post. NO Picture added.

I know it's been awhile since things were changed around here and I haven't posted in some time, but it's because I seem to have problems trying to do stuff that I used to know how to do!

Can someone tell me the secret?
What device? On the kindle I have to download the image and add it. It takes a long time.

or highlight it then when it comes up with the the option of quote/reply choose reply

here try this one
turkey3.jpg

oops heres a smaller pic
highlight the words and pic then click the reply button that pops up

Well, that didn't work too well. One would still have to expand the pic to see my post.

One person asked what device I had. Just my PC.

Well hitting reply worked a bit better, but the full pic still doesn't show up without having to expand it.
I see other people posting the full pic in the caption contest along with their caption, so they have it figured out.
Someone has to know....:confused:

Well hitting reply worked a bit better, but the full pic still doesn't show up without having to expand it.
I see other people posting the full pic in the caption contest along with their caption, so they have it figured out.
Someone has to know....:confused:
Select the picture with your mouse. Place cursor left, right, top, or bottom of picture, click and hold left mouse button move into picture until highlighted, copy by doing a right mouse click and copy, or ctrl c on your keyboard. Go to the reply box and paste by doing a right click paste or ctrl v.

Back
Top Bottom