Carri! Jody! Whoever else... Nugget's FRONT SIDE, lol! And More PICS

Quote:
I got the hatching eggs from Bama Chicken. Got almost all pullets, too-first time ever!

It's amazing how Nugget (named for Carri's BLRW girl who passed recently) has grown from a little slip of a girl to this very large young lady. You just dont see how big she is in the pics.

Cyn, that Nugget sure did grow into a beautiful young lady.
love.gif
I love seeing pics of my golden grandbaby.
yippiechickie.gif

I have to ask tho...Where is Snow's Santa hat? She has such a tremendous beard, it looks like someone stripped her of her Santa suit. lol She's such a cutie pie with such an adorable little poofy face.

Jody

Quote:
I got the hatching eggs from Bama Chicken. Got almost all pullets, too-first time ever!

It's amazing how Nugget (named for Carri's BLRW girl who passed recently) has grown from a little slip of a girl to this very large young lady. You just dont see how big she is in the pics.

Cool

Next year I might want to buy some rirs from them. It is hard to find rir's with nice dark red color.

Beautiful birds, Cynthia. I can't wait till my "Jody Buffs" are that big!
love.gif

I don't believe I've ever seen RIR's that dark before....I know the few I've had weren't that dark. I have one left and she's a pretty shade...just not that dark!

Back
Top Bottom