Cat Thread

I noticed this thread hasn't been used in a while. Here are pictures of my old cat Tigger!
IMG_2709.JPG
IMG_3053.JPG
WIN_20220407_17_05_22_Pro.jpg
IMG_3139.JPG

Faith, my first pet. Since we moved to the country she roams a lot, so I haven’t seen her in a couple of days! Tabby calico mix⬇️
IMG_9735.jpeg

Maisy and Wesley. I’m not sure what Maisy is, but she is half tabby. Wesley is the grey tabby, whose mom was all grey. They have the same daddy and are best friends!⬇️
IMG_9611.jpeg

Maisy accidentally got locked in the car! ⬇️
IMG_1129.jpeg

This is Natasha. Or Tasha, Tish Tosh, Nat, Tashi, Tish. I could even call her Tushy. She has so many nicknames!⬇️
IMG_9661.jpeg

Faith, my first pet. Since we moved to the country she roams a lot, so I haven’t seen her in a couple of days! Tabby calico mix⬇️
View attachment 3689316
Maisy and Wesley. I’m not sure what Maisy is, but she is half tabby. Wesley is the grey tabby, whose mom was all grey. They have the same daddy and are best friends!⬇️
View attachment 3689319
Maisy accidentally got locked in the car! ⬇️
View attachment 3689321
This is Natasha. Or Tasha, Tish Tosh, Nat, Tashi, Tish. I could even call her Tushy. She has so many nicknames!⬇️
View attachment 3689322
OMG I AM OBSESSED!!! They are soooo cute, as well as their names! Do you have a fav?

My cat=my life I have way too many pics of him lol 😂

The is Goose he is (what we think) a Tuxedo/European Shorthair/Domestic Shorthair mix and the love of my life

I don’t have many pictures of him on this IPad but I do have some

Back
Top Bottom