Caught The Thief! Don't Mess With My Orpington!

Ummm.... not all animal rights activists are lefties. I'm a republican and an animal rights activist! Live traps are better, though I do have to agree with you on the roach problem.

You're kidding right? I thought only Democrats wanted to make people pay outrageous sums to remove rats, raccoons, etc. Not to mention the fortune paid for "professional hunters" and "deer contraception" projects to allegedly "prove" that California doesn't need to have legal hunting.

As a Republican ,which I am, I have the right to kill a nuisance animal such a coon which kills and eats my koi fish. A coyote which kills and eats one of my guineas, etc. I understand we have to thin out the deer population so the rest of them will stay healthy. I believe in animal rights, but they should not trump my right to protect my property!

I'm with you - remember, some Republicans - including politicians - are liberals.

I think that many people who prefer live trapping are irresponsible.

Quite a few of them choose to release the trapped animals on public land, or on other people's property. Not only does this irresponsible action make your problem someone else's problem - but it spreads diseases and parasites into new ranges. It substitutes squeamishness for knowledge - many, in some species the vast majority - of relocated animals die, often as a result of other animals in their own species.

Ummm.... not all animal rights activists are lefties. I'm a republican and an animal rights activist! Live traps are better, though I do have to agree with you on the roach problem.

As a Republican ,which I am, I have the right to kill a nuisance animal such a coon which kills and eats my koi fish. A coyote which kills and eats one of my guineas, etc. I understand we have to thin out the deer population so the rest of them will stay healthy. I believe in animal rights, but they should not trump my right to protect my property!
I think you both mean "animal welfare"

If you were animal rights activists you would believe that chickens want to be free and shouldn't be kept for food, pets or otherwise because they believe captivity is slavery.

Back
Top Bottom