cayuga duck thread

Pics
Hello-

We are getting 3 Cayuga ducklings in less than two weeks!!!! This is our first time ever raising ducks! We live in the city so unfortunately we can only have 3 w/o a permit.. :(

We are getting one male and two females... Planning to raise them as pets with our dog and two cats... Wanting to get eggs from them... Any tips you all can give would be amazing!

Hello-

We are getting 3 Cayuga ducklings in less than two weeks!!!! This is our first time ever raising ducks! We live in the city so unfortunately we can only have 3 w/o a permit..
sad.png

We are getting one male and two females... Planning to raise them as pets with our dog and two cats... Wanting to get eggs from them... Any tips you all can give would be amazing!

My dogs are great with my ducks. My cat is afraid of ducks but is bad with chicks. It takes a lot of work. All my ducks are happy just having some kiddy pools to play in.

My dogs are great with my ducks. My cat is afraid of ducks but is bad with chicks. It takes a lot of work. All my ducks are happy just having some kiddy pools to play in.

Our ducks will be outdoors once they are adults.... When they are ducklings they will be inside with us! I'm hoping they imprint a little.

I've lost some ducklings to cats

Also you need a pond not a pool a pond

A pond is proven to be more healthier to a duck than a pool .

We won't have the cats next to them... They will be in a dog run or with us.... Our dog could care less about other animals... Thanks for your input!

Back
Top Bottom