cayuga duck thread

Pics
Yes all are fixed , although I was holding to breed them since they are al pure bred except for 3 rescues .

Yes all the cats are fixed we had a litter a few years back and after that we didn't elegant anymore cats although 9 of those cars are rescues as we'll except for the 3 that were in the littler that were born here .

I have 1 lab 3 Allan mixes , one standards begal so it's a well sized dog not tiny but like almost as big as the Labradors , I have one boxer , and 6 chihuahuas , one Newfoundland , , one poodle , a pug ,and the rest are German shepards.

That's sounds like a beautiful dog , I recently had a German Shepard and wolf hybrid , pure white , she died from heart failure a few years back . We were gonna breed her with a German Shepard until we found the heart failure fluid .

Last edited:
Yes all are fixed , although I was holding to breed them since they are al pure bred except for 3 rescues .

Yes all the cats are fixed we had a litter a few years back and after that we didn't elegant anymore cats although 9 of those cars are rescues as we'll except for the 3 that were in the littler that were born here .

I have 1 lab 3 Allan mixes , one standards begal so it's a well sized dog not tiny but like almost as big as the Labradors , I have one boxer , and 6 chihuahuas , one Newfoundland , , one poodle , a pug ,and the rest are German shepards.

That's sounds like a beautiful dog , I recently had a German Shepard and wolf hybrid , pure white , she died from heart failure a few years back . We were gonna breed her with a German Shepard until we found the heart failure fluid .

I have a rescued Rott, Belgian Malinois, and Siberian Husky. The rescued Siberian is black and white with 1 blue eye 1 brown eye. It's very striking. Then the 3 AKC Siberian Huskies that I'd like to breed since I have 2 females 1 male. Will have to see though, don't want to lose my girls in childbirth. All my cats are rescues, or the kittens of rescues and all are female.

Here are some photos of my gang.

Wow, next time anyone teases me about my small quantity, I will direct them here! Haha! 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 lizards, 2 roosters, 14 hens, and now 4 ducks! Would have more if we had land!!!

There really pretty animals .

Thank you. Hard to believe but the Siberian with the bicolored eyes, the Rott, and the Belgian were all rescues. So we're all the cats (only 2 in the pics cause they others aren't as in love with the dogs, lol). Kind of sad that people would throw away such great dogs. The Siberian is the most laid back of my bunch, she gets along with everyone. The Belgian is an excellent watch dog and has even scared off a would be thief. The Rott tries to mother anything and everything that's smaller than her, which is every other animal in the house, lol. My wolf looking Siberian is kind of a rescue. Found her at a back yard breeder, she had never know human tough, what grass was, or what being dry felt like. She is still scared of strangers, put adores my husband and constantly jumps in his lap. I just couldn't leave her when I saw her, hope animal control rescued the 16 other Siberians that man had, but they won't tell me.

But living with 4 Siberians is hard. They shed so much that dust is on everything 10 minutes after I clean. And we do brush them regularly, but the hair keeps coming off. But we love the Siberian breed and our dogs in particular, so we deal.

okay i know this is the wrong thread, to ask this since im seeking to buy. But i dont have 20 posts and im looking to buy 2 more cayuga ducklings, i figured since this thread is about cayuga's it would be okay to ask if anyone had any ducklings for sale size does not matter but they have to be ducklings i have one duckling and i have to separate him from his ancona buddy since mr. ancona buddy is trying to jump out of the inside tote, he must be put outside. 

if anyone has any available for sale please i would appreciate it. If this ticks alot of people off i apologize in advance. as i mentioned i know its the wrong thread i just figured a question wouldnt hurt. 

plus im kind of panicking.... i only have one Cayuga i need more! Lol 
Where are you located?

Just wanted to show off my new crew. 18 Cayuga ducklings, 3 males and 15 females.

They arrived a day early so I have had to modify my plans to brood them in the duck pen since I have not moved out the geese yet. So, they are upstairs in a kennel for now. Hope to move them out in a couple of weeks. Probably better since it has been really hot here the last couple of days.

Thanks. The crested grey and white and the grey and white above her are Blue Swedish/Welsh Harlequin mixes. The other three are one male and two female Khaki Campbells. They have all matured a lot since that picture and have their adult colors. The Cayuga is black and reflects green, blue and turquoise in the sun.
I have some that look like that but they are blk crested buff cross. so beautiful the blue coloring.

Back
Top Bottom