cayuga duck thread

Pics
Sold all our cayugas they were all drakes!!!
sad.png
Thats to bad.

Are Cayuga eggs grey? I have 3 crested ducks who lay white eggs, and 3 Cayuga ducks who just started mating with the Cayuga drake and checking out the nest boxes. I'd like to hatch some Cyuagducklings next year, but I want to be sure that none of the crested eggs hatch. So can anyone tell me what color egg the Cayuga will lay?

Are Cayuga eggs grey? I have 3 crested ducks who lay white eggs, and 3 Cayuga ducks who just started mating with the Cayuga drake and checking out the nest boxes. I'd like to hatch some Cyuagducklings next year, but I want to be sure that none of the crested eggs hatch. So can anyone tell me what color egg the Cayuga will lay?

My Cayuga,s eggs are the same color as my Maggie and Peking eggs.

Niw that's what I call ironic. :gig

When it came time to get a duck, I was torn between calls and cayugas. I'm super happy I went with my call, but I still wonder what it might be like to own a cayuga. Are they social and friendly with humans? Do they have any special traits aside from their gorgeous color?
I have both! I have a house call, and 2 Cayuga's in the yard. We rescued them at 13 weeks. And they still are friendly enough to play with my kids. Love them :)
this is Mr. Quack
andthisis Mrs. Quack

Back
Top Bottom