cayuga duck thread

Pics

This is Luna--she is the lone Cayuga in our mini-flock of four. She is one of the calmest ducks, but she has appointed herself the guardian of everyone else when the kitties investigate lol.

We spent the morning setting up a completely seperate range area for the Cayugas and chickens to share. The adult 5 (Khakis and Blue Swedish) now have their own area where they can range without having to try to kill every other duck on the planet. The Cayugas are really happy with their new digs.

Is anyone on here selling 1-2 dozen Cayuga hatching eggs? A friend and I are doing a project and she fell in love with the Cayuga breed. We had a hatchery but they no longer ship this time of year. We can spend about $30 (not including shipping, that isn't included in our school-provided budget ((the school pays for the shipping)) and we would like to get as many eggs as we can. Please PM me or respond on here. Or if you know of a farm that is still shipping this time of year, PLEASE PM me! Thanks!

Your not going to find 2 dozen hatching eggs for that cheap anywhere , not if they are pure bred Cayuga. I'd recommend Muscovy or pekin because those two ducks lay most of the time a year . But cayugas are gonna be hard to find dealing with that they are stopping to lay .

Back
Top Bottom