cayuga duck thread

Pics
Donald & Daisy the Cayuga Ducklings

love.gif

They do.. they look so stunning in the sun!I have two Saxony ducks :)
I got them at 20 weeks old so they are afraid of me whereas the Cayuga's I had from a few days old!
I hope they grow to like me? Haha

They do.. they look so stunning in the sun!I have two Saxony ducks :)
I got them at 20 weeks old so they are afraid of me whereas the Cayuga's I had from a few days old!
I hope they grow to like me? Haha

They are so pretty. They will feel more comfortable as time goes on ut probably won't ever be as friendly as the 2 you raised from babies. I can usually get my newcomers friendlier by giving them treats and mine love dried meal worms.

Mine love meal worms too and lettuce!
They won't take it out of my hand yet so I throw it in the pond for them so they;re starting to associate me with tasty treats!

Mine love meal worms too and lettuce!
They won't take it out of my hand yet so I throw it in the pond for them so they;re starting to associate me with tasty treats!
That's good, we all know that the way to get on the good side of water fowl is through their tummies. Mine love lettuce too, and I bought them all a pumpkin and although they eat on it it sure doesn't appeal to them the same way water melon does, Thank goodness water melons were fairly reasonable this year so they got to have quite a few.. And tomatoes were a big hit with everyone but the geese they didn't care that much for them, cabbage is another treat they like.

Back
Top Bottom