cayuga duck thread

Pics
I love responsible duck owners!! :) I am happy for you, nothing cuter than lil ducklings running around making a mess of their brooders. Give Tiny a hug for me.  lol
Yeah I love their little chirps, wish it was warmer so they could be outside. Luckily most of them are going to other homes so I won't have 7 in the house all winter.

Yeah I love their little chirps, wish it was warmer so they could be outside. Luckily most of them are going to other homes so I won't have 7 in the house all winter.
Oh cool you have gotten homes for some. How many are you keeping? I don't think I'd want ducklings in the house all winter either. Maybe a few.

Oh cool you have gotten homes for some. How many are you keeping? I don't think I'd want ducklings in the house all winter either. Maybe a few. 

We are going to keep two of the female hatchlings, a friend of ours grew up on a ranch and knows how to sex hatchlings. I've read on how to do it but am not comfortable doing it myself. I have 3 of the other 5 sold already

This is Ellie, it cracked me up the other day how she fluffed up her feathers wall she was in the pool. She stayed fluffy for at least five minutes.

We are going to keep two of the female hatchlings, a friend of ours grew up on a ranch and knows how to sex hatchlings. I've read on how to do it but am not comfortable doing it myself. I have 3 of the other 5 sold already
That's good I don't feel good doing it either. I actually only tried once with my gosling and I swore I had a girl. Ha gander is what he was. He is going on 10 yr and never tried since.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom