Chatroom ball!

What time of day should it start at? (California time. Sorry!)

• 2 pm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 pm

• 4 pm

• 5 pm

• 6 pm

• 7 pm

• 8 pm

• 9 pm

• 10 pm

• Total voters
Quote:
I like it. And I have 2 dresses that I like but I can't choose which one.
hmm.png

15858_20080304223922.jpg

15858_f6246a.jpg
I love to google ball dresses!!
big_smile.png

How about we have it next Saturday and Sunday (July 3rd and 4th, I believe)? That way, more people will be able to come.

Although the 4th might be hard for some Americans.
hmm.png

Quote:
Shoot, It might be hard for me on the 4th, I have a ridding lesson at 12:30 to 2:00, and then we have a little party at my friends house.... I'll be there on saturday, (probably without a date) and then I might be able to make it Saunday.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Shoot, It might be hard for me on the 4th, I have a ridding lesson at 12:30 to 2:00, and then we have a little party at my friends house.... I'll be there on saturday, (probably without a date) and then I might be able to make it Saunday.
big_smile.png

Saturday seems like the best day for the ball.
pop.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

pop.gif

So...It's this coming Saturday? Right?

Quote:
big_smile.png

pop.gif

yeah . i can't be there either on the fourth , so yes i would agree , Saturday would be the best time .

Back
Top Bottom