Checking-In On Peeps - Post Here To Say Hello!

Pics
We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)
cluck cluck

We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)
I haven’t been on in a long time! But I moved and have been helping my chickens adjust the past year. Also just got 8 more bringing my flock up to 12. Sadly one is a rooster and hasn’t suppose to be. I collect fancy chickens, they are more pets than anything else.

Enjoying life with the hens
IMG_7649.jpeg

I keep chickens pretty differently from others, so I am usually only on here scouring for obscure medical cases or breed conversations. I don't typically have much to add since my experiences are increasingly estranged from general chook keeping. But I lurk from time to time!

Away from here I've just got my 3 office chickens helping keep me sane while running my business haha.

Been busy so not on here much lately. We currently have 12 chickens (11 hens, 1 rooster). We have a barnyard mix of chickens, they're so fun to watch. We have 3 naked necks who are the most curious things I've ever seen. They're hilarious. But I love watching all of our chickens in the yard, even though they don't like us to hold them. We can only currently hold one who was part of our original 4 to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom