CHICHESTER, NH CHICKEN SWAP-( SAT. JUNE 27TH!!)

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
"some-timerz" LOL 12 weeks dear! I love my CHICKEN pin!!!!! Everyone needs to check out the necklaces and pins that Darleene makes-- they are BEAUTIFUL and handmade in NH, can't go wrong!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
"some-timerz" LOL 12 weeks dear! I love my CHICKEN pin!!!!! Everyone needs to check out the necklaces and pins that Darleene makes-- they are BEAUTIFUL and handmade in NH, can't go wrong!

Hey Heather! OK, I had thought 12 weeks, but then again, the other 2 I got were 12 weeks so I got confused. Doesn't take much! I am so glad you like your pin and thanx for the plug!!!! I am hoping there will be another swap in July, but not the second week, I will be in KY till the 19th. So the weekend before that or after that is kool!!! Hope to see you soon.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Jen who ?? Luvmysilkies ?? Blond ?

Yes, she is blonde and has glasses? I will try that name and see if she is the one that had the trio I should have gotten!
smile.png

Quote:
Jen who ?? Luvmysilkies ?? Blond ?

Yes, she is blonde and has glasses? I will try that name and see if she is the one that had the trio I should have gotten!
smile.png

She found me!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thank you Gail! It's always a pleasure to do business with someone who you know will take the best care of the babies we have spent so much time taking care of. Keep me posted-- and SO glad you got a pretty egg :eek:)

My 8 yr old LOVES LOVES LOVES his new bunny! thanks so much for holding on to her for me. She is so beautiful.

Quote:
Thank you Gail! It's always a pleasure to do business with someone who you know will take the best care of the babies we have spent so much time taking care of. Keep me posted-- and SO glad you got a pretty egg :eek:)

My 8 yr old LOVES LOVES LOVES his new bunny! thanks so much for holding on to her for me. She is so beautiful.

You are so welcome! I knew that she was going to a GREAT home. Enjoy her.

Quote:

gail,very happy all the new kids are doing well. my new hen from you fit right in with all my other new hens. the 5 of them are all alone in my playhouse coop. went to check on them after dark and the barred rock was snuggled up on the perches with everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom