Chick explosion! Lotsa pics

Carole AM

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Goshen, Indiana
Here's some pix of what I hatched last week! There's 30 in the bin downstairs, and at least 25 out in the barn! Anybody need eggs?
lol.png

:DCongratulations on your beautiful chicks! I hope we do as well. We stated 18 eggs, 11 of which were mail order; seven came from a friend with hybrid chickens. Now if only I could get the temp right. See my post about the HovaBator Incubator if you have time, busy Mommy - or is it Daddy!? JillsChicks

congrats!!! I have figured out a plan so cunning that you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel !!!!!!!!!! I figure that in order for my wife to not FREAK out about me getting more chickens I am going to "ACCIDENTALLY" put a whole bunch of fertile eggs in the homemade incubator from time to time...heheheheheheh:cool:

Thanks for all the replies! Last year I couldn't get ANYTHING to hatch in my bators--I was about to give up.
barnie.gif

A friend told me to move them to the basement, so I did. Maybe there was too much heat fluctuation in the house. I changed a wafer in my hovabator, and that made all the difference!

Now I can't stop hatching! This morning I have 6 more! lol
jumpy.gif
Gez! Help me............
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom