Chick failing to thrive

Well, I think you are doing an amazing job, Robin. I don't think there's anything you could do differently. Just give her plenty of love and if she passes, it won't be for a lack of anything. I'm still hoping she makes it but you are doing everything you can. You are a great Chicken Mama.
Keep an eye on her, give sav a chick and hope for the best. My prayers are on your side.
Keep me posted.

Her poop hasn't looked eight since I've had her either. She just pooped. It was clear, with some white and the green from me feeding her. It was a bit bubbly yesterday.

Well, I think you are doing an amazing job, Robin. I don't think there's anything you could do differently. Just give her plenty of love and if she passes, it won't be for a lack of anything. I'm still hoping she makes it but you are doing everything you can. You are a great Chicken Mama.
Keep an eye on her, give sav a chick and hope for the best. My prayers are on your side.
Keep me posted.
Will don I'm gping to order nutridrench now. If on Amazon, I have prime, not that 2 day shipping will help me now, but in future it will.

Her poop hasn't looked eight since I've had her either. She just pooped. It was clear, with some white and the green from me feeding her. It was a bit bubbly yesterday.
I think it's that she hasn't eaten. Is the Sav-a-chick electrolytes or probiotic?
Did you try yogurt?

I think it's that she hasn't eaten. Is the Sav-a-chick electrolytes or probiotic?
Did you try yogurt?
I had her eating out of my hand yesterday, to make sure she had full crop. I fed and watered her 3x yesterday and the day before. I have not, she did eat scrambed egg yolk yesterday in her own. I was desperate and gave her baby live meal worms which she ate as well. I thought maybe she's turn around since she was eating mash out of my hand, she got so used to me feeding her that she's run and climb on my hand when I came in there. I can try forcing her to eat again?

Back
Top Bottom