chick hospital

I hope she's just tired. But I think she will pull through. I wiped her eye once bc I thought they were stuck. And she cocked her head sideways opened both eyes and looked at me like I was completely crazy.

I hope she's just tired. But I think she will pull through. I wiped her eye once bc I thought they were stuck. And she cocked her head sideways opened both eyes and looked at me like I was completely crazy.
Oh gosh haha! How cute is that though?! Hopefully it is being tired. It sounds like she'll be okay though :)

well we lost another idk which one I was working in the yard and my husband told me so far out of 9 sick babies 4 have died. I took them outside today for the first time. The one with a bad foot loved it. Never seen her move so much or quick. I also think that I might be able to train her foot to work right. I made her open it and stand on it. And she took 2 steps before she folded it under agin and another one I referred to as wobble I noticed why she is wobbly. You know normally you have 3 toes up front and one on back. Well she has 5 upfront and none on back so she's a Lil wobbly plus she has tiny tiny wings compared to her sisters of the same breed. But she is happy and healthy

well we lost another idk which one I was working in the yard and my husband told me so far out of 9 sick babies 4 have died. I took them outside today for the first time. The one with a bad foot loved it. Never seen her move so much or quick. I also think that I might be able to train her foot to work right. I made her open it and stand on it. And she took 2 steps before she folded it under agin and another one I referred to as wobble I noticed why she is wobbly. You know normally you have 3 toes up front and one on back. Well she has 5 upfront and none on back so she's a Lil wobbly plus she has tiny tiny wings compared to her sisters of the same breed. But she is happy and healthy
how sad! :( but wonderful for the wobbly chick! hopefully she lives a great and long life!

Well we lost another one uggg not what I wanted to wake up to but wobbly one and the bad foot one I think will make it everyone else seems to be doing really good. Dh made them a new pen much bigger than the one we had bc we had only planed on4-6 now we have 13 . Ty for all the help. I'll post some pictures of of them in a Lil while

Gr
Well we lost another one uggg not what I wanted to wake up to but wobbly one and the bad foot one I think will make it everyone else seems to be doing really good. Dh made them a new pen much bigger than the one we had bc we had only planed on4-6 now we have 13 . Ty for all the help. I'll post some pictures of of them in a Lil while
Aw :( .... But great! Have fun with your babies!

Back
Top Bottom