Chick pipped wrong end

pipping at all. it's day 22. I hear it, but it's not doing anything. it's at the wrong end. I intervened and saw blood, so I stopped. shud I do more or wait. I cleared around its beak. help

Need help my chick as pipped wrong end its been 7 hrs since external pip saw its beak movin to begin with but nothing since an some of the membrane is showing where its pipped worried it will dry to much so it cant get out how long should i wait to help it really worried

Need help my chick as pipped wrong end its been 7 hrs since external pip saw its beak movin to begin with but nothing since an some of the membrane is showing where its pipped worried it will dry to much so it cant get out how long should i wait to help it really worried

How's your chick doing? .... if the membrane dries, use a little olive oil or vegetable oil on a q-tip and gently dab it around.... This is an old thread, somebody might've answered sooner if you had started a new one....

What does it mean when no-one answers ur post? U don't know the answer? No one ever did. ):

....Likely because your question is incomplete (looks like your sentence cuts off) or because this thread is really old and nobody was watching it when you first posted.

Back
Top Bottom