Chick wont stand on her leg.

Wolfsong

In the Brooder
Apr 14, 2021
We have a chick who I watched hatch out and she had no problems at that point. I left and went to bed because it was around 12:30 am. When we got her out the next morning she had hurt her leg. I tried looking up reasons that that could happen, but I wasn’t sure what it was still since there were so many answers and I couldn’t see the videos on the threads. As well as the fact that they were old and closed. I tried a Homemade chick chair for her, but I couldn’t get her to stay in it for the life of me. She couldn’t stand up or walk around a couple days ago, but she has gotten better at standing up and hoping along. When she couldn’t get around we made sure to get her food and water. Now she can but I still want to see if it can be fixed.

Attachments

• 4BD76941-C389-4966-9CAC-81C1E357FBF7.jpeg
    4BD76941-C389-4966-9CAC-81C1E357FBF7.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 5
  • B559C3FC-7BCF-44B5-A3BF-963EDCAC7D69.jpeg
    B559C3FC-7BCF-44B5-A3BF-963EDCAC7D69.jpeg
    487.5 KB · Views: 5
We have a chick who I watched hatch out and she had no problems at that point. I left and went to bed because it was around 12:30 am. When we got her out the next morning she had hurt her leg. I tried looking up reasons that that could happen, but I wasn’t sure what it was still since there were so many answers and I couldn’t see the videos on the threads. As well as the fact that they were old and closed. I tried a Homemade chick chair for her, but I couldn’t get her to stay in it for the life of me. She couldn’t stand up or walk around a couple days ago, but she has gotten better at standing up and hoping along. When she couldn’t get around we made sure to get her food and water. Now she can but I still want to see if it can be fixed.

@Wyorp Rock @Eggcessive
I'm no expert in chicks but I'm sure they will help u Understanding the issue

Back
Top Bottom