Chicken as pet

Mika1940

In the Brooder
Aug 2, 2023
Chicken as pet,
Hello new member here, I dont own chicken farm but I have a chicken pet that rescued from a cat who's about to enjoy its dinner. As for nowx I have 2 chickens. My father bought a hen for my rescued roo.
I want to learn more about chickens specially how to take care of injuries and any type of sickness bcoz it's heartbreaking to see your pet being sick and yiu can't do anything bcoz you don't know anything about them (from my past experience as a dog lover, its really sad to see them dying bcoz you're ignorant.)
received_758859192375457.jpeg

Chicken as pet,
Hello new member here, I dont own chicken farm but I have a chicken pet that rescued from a cat who's about to enjoy its dinner. As for nowx I have 2 chickens. My father bought a hen for my rescued roo.
I want to learn more about chickens specially how to take care of injuries and any type of sickness bcoz it's heartbreaking to see your pet being sick and yiu can't do anything bcoz you don't know anything about them (from my past experience as a dog lover, its really sad to see them dying bcoz you're ignorant.) View attachment 3596829
Welcome! He is a beautiful boy! When I first got my chickens, I read everything I could in the different categories on this site. It taught me a lot and there is always more to learn! So glad to have you!

Hello and Welcome to BYC. Thanks for joining our community. You have a handsome boy their. I have a few that are pets to me also. One rooster in particular. I'm so glad to have people here that know so much more than I do too. Help is here when needed.
Thank you, im glad this community exist. I'm already learning a lot of new things. I never know roosters can be a great pet right. My hen interested only for food, not literally on me. But my roo is not. He loves to stand near me and watch me, if he saw me falling asleep, he will seat closely and will also sleep. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen from a chicken💕

Back
Top Bottom