Chicken Breed Focus - Polish

1f602.png
1f605.png
if messy shavings drive you nuts stay away from my house... Or come by.
1f609.png

I will let you clean it up
1f61c.png

1f602.png
1f605.png
if messy shavings drive you nuts stay away from my house... Or come by.
1f609.png

I will let you clean it up
1f61c.png

:gig

I'm OCD with things like that!! I'm the same with the horse and I have a sweeping obsession!! I like cleaning coops out and the like, it's just nice to see them tidy. Yes I'm weird :oops: If I were closer I would happily clean it up for you :D Its the satisfaction after its done that's good.

:gig

I'm OCD with things like that!! I'm the same with the horse and I have a sweeping obsession!! I like cleaning coops out and the like, it's just nice to see them tidy. Yes I'm weird :oops: If I were closer I would happily clean it up for you :D Its the satisfaction after its done that's good.

Where do you live
1f602.png
1f602.png
I need help unpacking a house that we just moved to as well.
1f61c.png
1f61c.png

England, UK so a bit far to just pop over!!

Nah, that is just barely across the pond!
big_smile.png

(Come and do mine too- Enough dust to choke an elephant in there)

I'm not a polish owner, but have long envied their beautiful coloring and hairdo. Hopefully someday I will get some.
-Banti

Nah, that is just barely across the pond! :D

(Come and do mine too- Enough dust to choke an elephant in there)

I'm not a polish owner, but have long envied their beautiful coloring and hairdo. Hopefully someday I will get some.
-Banti

Dust!! I use a vacuum for that. I have an old one that I use to vac my coops and brooding shed out with. The vac does not spread it like sweeping ;)

Hope you are able to get some polish Banti, they are super cool birds :love I think you would love them!!

Back
Top Bottom