Chicken Breed Focus Project

Hi, I was wondering if you guys were planning on doing a breed focus for Swedish Flower Hens. I'm very interested in that breed and the fact that they're a landrace, and would really like to read up on them (even more than I already have). I hope you consider it!!!

Oh, and what about the Sussex? And Legbars? I know Legbars would probably be considered a hybrid, but they've gotten so popular recently, it'd be a good idea to include them. I also support the making of an EE breed focus, even though they're not technically a breed.

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if you guys were planning on doing a breed focus for Swedish Flower Hens. I'm very interested in that breed and the fact that they're a landrace, and would really like to read up on them (even more than I already have). I hope you consider it!!!

Oh, and what about the Sussex? And Legbars? I know Legbars would probably be considered a hybrid, but they've gotten so popular recently, it'd be a good idea to include them. I also support the making of an EE breed focus, even though they're not technically a breed.
They are on the to-do list
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom