Chicken Cam!!! :)

Sorry guys
sad.png
been having some computer difficulties today. If it's not one thing, it's another. I'm trying though. Hope to have it running in a bit.

Ok - I think I got it up and working again. Seems when my automatic updates took effect they screwed up my computer and it didn't recognize the usb plug for the cam. It was a PITA but I managed to figure it out and restore the computer settings and it seems to be working now. Will know for sure in the morning when the lights come on.
smile.png
Sorry for the down time
smile.png

For some reason the Ustream server keeps disconnecting. I get the cam up and running, it goes for a while, then the server fails. I'm gonna try to get a hold of their support and see what's up.

Keltra - I'm in Macomb county. I think the north east area
smile.png

Well guys, so far it's been hit and miss with the Ustream server, I am hoping it's going to stay on now for a while. I have been doing some searching and there are few webcam hosting providers to choose from. Unfortunately, after setting up accounts with 2 OTHER providers I have still not been able to get the feed to work through them.
sad.png
So I think I'm stuck with Ustream and it's somewhat unreliable server issues. I'm still trying to get in touch with support at Ustream to see if they have been having issues or what. Sorry for the problems, I was hoping this was gonna be a neat thing I could share with fellow chicken lovers ... but it's not quite working out the way I had hoped. I will still keep trying to keep the feed up and running though, for anyone who is willing to stick it out with me
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom