Chicken Coop names: What did you name your coop/coops

Quote:
How about the Stay of EGGSecution?

LOL - that's horribly funny! But I'll think of slaughtering my chicks everytime I hear it, and I just can't have that! That is mighty clever though!

Just trying to think of some ideas here.

Feathered Saloon
Walt's Saloon (Since they are all named after disney movie characters)
Peep Saloon
Holy Chick Nunnery
Walt's feathered Saloon

hmmm still thinking...

Mine is named the Rainbow Wondercoop... Because other than 2 EEs and 2 FBCMs, I have one of each breed of the remaining 9 chickens. Yeah I have to change my signature line... Just haven't gotten around to it yet...

Mine is newly dubbed "Knock-Kneed Hen House". I am dying to start working on the sign but I still have to finish painting the outside
tongue.png
I am sooooo over painting!!

Love all these great names. They are all so clever!

ETA: I was just re-reading this thread and found my old post. Now my avatar is my sign, painted by BYC's "painterman".

Last edited:
My coop is almost done and ready for spring chicks. I held a contest on my Facebook page for names and the winner was "Mother Cluckers" with a slogan that will read "Laid to Roost". Some of the other suggestions were and are free to use by anyone reading this are: "Lucky Hen House", "Hens R Us", "The Hennery", "Chicken Hatchetory" (my own Suggestion), " Hens Rest", "The Scratchin' Hatchin' Hennery", "The Scratch N Hatch", " Breakfast Depot". It was fun and got a lot of laughs.

Back
Top Bottom