Chicken Coops For Sale

brooster

Songster
12 Years
Jun 14, 2007
northwest Ohio
I am just starting to sell these coops. The coop alone is $250, the 6 foot run is $275 and if you buy them both together it is $460 . The price includes shipping. First shipment will be March 2nd.

These will be shipped to your door. Easy to assemble, all you need is a screwdriver and about an hour.
Coop070
070_e.jpg

070_f.jpg

coops_012.jpg

Six Foot Run
coop-2.jpg

They have two nest boxes, are made of 12mm tongue and groove. Easy open door and latch. Right side opens completly to clean. Nest box roof opens. six roosts, (i only use three) Treated wood and ramp. Ventilation on back, and Handles for moving around the yard. Great for the city with a few standard hens. Use them for bantam breeding pens. Demensions
Width Depth Height
Overall exterior 48" 31.5" 43"
Coop / hen house main body 32” 28” 42”
Left nest box 28” 13” 12”/20"
Front entrance door 9” 14”
Front access ramp 10” 14” 4”
Legs 4"

*The floor is a slat floor, the dropping fall through, however in the winter i cover the floor with rubber and use pine shavings. This is a perfect coop for a lone rooster, bantams/bantam breeding pen, broody hen and chicks, or just a few hens.

*These coops are all made in China.

If you are interested in This coop, coop070 please respond to [email protected] AND [email protected] with item number C070P, your name, and we will get back with you and confirm your order after we recieve your payment. Thanks, any questions e-mail [email protected]

There are limited coops available at this time, i will take a few orders to start with.

Ok, i also have a larger coop for sale it is $350 shipped to the US. It measures 49"wide (including nesting box) x 39.5" deep x 45" high The nesting box measures 14"x14"x30". It has a chicken pop door, screened vent at the top, back access door, sliding drop pan and opening nest boxes. Tounge and Groove construction stained with a medium tone stain. Adjustable rubber feet.

coop0071.jpg

coop0072.jpg

coop007.jpg

If interested e-mail [email protected] AND [email protected] with order for coop007 and code C070P
*These are made in china.

We have to help Americans keep their jobs. By buying products made in the USA. If not your helping us all put our heads on the chopping block.

I know everyone loves things made in the US, but the fact is there aren't a lot of mailable coops available that are made here...none that I've seen.
idunno.gif

Those are very pretty coops by the way. I wish I had the money right now!

how much are they if we pick them up? Might be interested, we are always needing more coops.......lol

You dont have to buy these coops, i state clearly that they are made in China. I dont like all the jobs going to china, but i buy these coops from a supplier who already has the jobs established in china, i sell the coops and that is how i pay to keep my chickens. Some people dont like or are not good at building, so here is another option.

They are already shipped to the US and are sent straight to you, there is no discount for picking them up because they are sent straight to you.

I built my own last year that is very similar to these models. I changed around a couple things like the floor and the perches and also made it slightly larger. In addition I made a window on the back to allow light. One big mistake was using plexi glass though. I ended up cracking it. I'll try to take a pic in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom