Chicken Instagram

Jan 9, 2019
Missouri, U.S.
I recently started an Instagram account for my flock, and I have come to realize that chicken Instagram is a whole niche/community. Does anyone else have an Instagram account dedicated to their birds? I'm looking for my accounts to follow!

And here are some examples of my photos. I like to take very artsy photos of my babies. If you would like to follow along, you can find me @dumb.cluck.gang. Thanks! :)

upload_2019-10-27_18-7-50.png

Lovely photos you've taken there! :eek:

I've experienced countless issues with even just getting to create an account. After 5 mins they always got deactivated for literally no reason :barnie

So I'm attempting to make another hoping it works :fl

If it does, I'll follow you!

(I'm still getting used to how it works...)

I recently started an Instagram account for my flock, and I have come to realize that chicken Instagram is a whole niche/community. Does anyone else have an Instagram account dedicated to their birds? I'm looking for my accounts to follow!

And here are some examples of my photos. I like to take very artsy photos of my babies. If you would like to follow along, you can find me @dumb.cluck.gang. Thanks! :)

View attachment 1945580
I will follow you too, my instagram is dream_acres_

View attachment 1945580

Hi! Just made one, no pics really yet!

@BettiesBackyardBirds

Back
Top Bottom