Chicken Photos Thread

Pics
Uh...just noticed the fan by the little chickie on the chair. Glad to see I'm not the only one sets up a fan to hang out with the peeps in a LITTLE bit more comfort than this Florida weather allows.
LL

Uh...just noticed the fan by the little chickie on the chair. Glad to see I'm not the only one sets up a fan to hang out with the peeps in a LITTLE bit more comfort than this Florida weather allows.
LL
I also use a fan. Mine will stand in front of it and let it ruffle all the feathers. I also live in Florida and it is nasty hot and humid

LL
Yeah, it is oppressive. If I were a chicken I would be a water chicken. I have seen somewhere on this site chickens in the pool with their kids. I don't know if they float or if the children were just holding them? This fan ossilates, but at night time I make it stand still and point it right into their little window so their feathers flutter in the wing, which they LOVE. I really don't know how people lived 100 or 200 years ago. NO deoderant, walking thru all kinds of animal poo. If I lived back then I would be thin because its too hot to eat. I would also be a virgin cause could you even care in this type of heat? I take the chicks refrigerated water and bucket of ice every day, which they love. But they are NOT walk8ng/wading in the childrens pool.

Back
Top Bottom