Chicken Photos Thread

Pics
Man you have some pretty birds. I hope I follow suit. I just bought two welsummers, a brahma and barnevelder to add to my Easter eggers and polish. Soon as everyone is done being separated I will try and get some pictures. Maybe another week or so until the newbies get a little bigger. I don't want to start any fights between my chicken kids.

Also hoping to get my first egg or eggs soon. Working on a colorful basket. At least that's what I'm trying to do. Fingers crossed.

Quote:
roll.png
I'll find em'

Man you have some pretty birds. I hope I follow suit. I just bought two welsummers, a brahma and barnevelder to add to my Easter eggers and polish. Soon as everyone is done being separated I will try and get some pictures. Maybe another week or so until the newbies get a little bigger. I don't want to start any fights between my chicken kids.

Also hoping to get my first egg or eggs soon. Working on a colorful basket. At least that's what I'm trying to do. Fingers crossed.
Those are all stunning breeds you have there!
thumbsup.gif
Barnevelders are absolutely drool-worthy! You'll most certainly be seeing lots of variety in your cartons at that rate.
love.gif

Eagerly awaiting pictures of your lovely flock!
smile.png

You can't find me
bun.gif
somad.gif
Grrrr....how in the world did you manage to squeeze my location out of me?
lol.png

~Alex

Those are all stunning breeds you have there! :thumbsup  Barnevelders are absolutely drool-worthy! You'll most certainly be seeing lots of variety in your cartons at that rate. :love  

Eagerly awaiting pictures of your lovely flock! :)

:mad:  Grrrr....how in the world did you manage to squeeze my location out of me? :lol:

~Alex

Good question, but you managed to tell me anyway. Well, at least I'm PRETTY sure your house was the one with the kiddie pool...

Back
Top Bottom