Chicken/rooster swap

pertyjewely

In the Brooder
Mar 15, 2017
Hey everyone I'm from Powhatan Virginia and I currently have a flock of 12 mixed. I would be interested in some BR hens if anyone has any.

Hi, to a fellow Virginian. I don't have any chickens right now, but have seen a lot for sale on Craigslist recently, including BR. Good luck on your search.

Thanks I'll take a look I called a couple a while back and all they had were Roos or forgot to take their post down. I have a local farm close by that I got my red stars from. I'll have to check to see if they have any BRs still not sure what to do with my extra Roos

I got some Red Sex links that will be laying shortly I believe. I have a listing on Craigslist also. I am in Hardyville, Va. Probably about an hour away. If they don't sell by this weekend I will gave them to you at $8.00 ea.

I got some Red Sex links that will be laying shortly I believe. I have a listing on Craigslist also. I am in Hardyville, Va. Probably about an hour away. If they don't sell by this weekend I will gave them to you at $8.00 ea.
How many do you have?

Hey no problem I ended up getting four golden comets from the local farm. The roosters are starting to slow down a little on my main two layers. Should have 8 more laying within the next three weeks

Hey update everyone, so had a run in with a fox and dad to say we lost two hens and a Roo. I have made some changes so my hens will be no longer free range, installed a growing box and planted grass. I also added three new hens to the flock. So I now have 10 hens and six Roos and two KC ducks. Four of the Roos have a limited time here they will be picked up in a few days. So I will be back at 12. On a great side note I now have six hens laying 5-6 eggs a day.

Back
Top Bottom