Songster
11 Years
Jun 29, 2008
New Hampshire
Achilles Agway
191 Henniker St
Hillsborough NH
Tele: ( 603) 464 3755

I know this one comes right on the heels of rochesters, but there is a good time to be had by all.
Ben runs a nice store with Friendly sales personel
I would love to see this store do well.
See you there !

love to see a new location! we plan to be there with silkies,showgirls,and polish pullets. we will also have brooder boxes,nest boxes and a chicken tractor.

Quote:
The chicks so love that big brooder box they have lots of room and are so happy. The ducks are kinda mad and are demanding a bigger one now sheesh. I love clipping the light to the top when you turn it upside down I am not scared now it will slide of the shelf that was holding it before.

Quote:
The chicks so love that big brooder box they have lots of room and are so happy. The ducks are kinda mad and are demanding a bigger one now sheesh. I love clipping the light to the top when you turn it upside down I am not scared now it will slide of the shelf that was holding it before.

I really love mine too. wish dh had invented them sooner. glad you like yours. I like to sit in a chair and watch chicks through the clear sides. kind of like a fish tank.

Quote:

I really love mine too. wish dh had invented them sooner. glad you like yours. I like to sit in a chair and watch chicks through the clear sides. kind of like a fish tank.

That is another reason I love them (I have the huge and the big brooder) the kids no longer need to climb on chairs to see their duckies and chicks. We are a much happier family now I don't have to yell get off my table a million times a day.

Quote:

That is another reason I love them (I have the huge and the big brooder) the kids no longer need to climb on chairs to see their duckies and chicks. We are a much happier family now I don't have to yell get off my table a million times a day.

Nw Carey, you know little Cloe would never limb on a table just to see the babies, quit picking on that adorable little girl LOL.
I ove those Brooders 1 CM's hubby is making. they are just the neatest things.
of course if my handy dandy idiot had an ounce of gumption he could make me some , geesh.

Quote:

Nw Carey, you know little Cloe would never limb on a table just to see the babies, quit picking on that adorable little girl LOL.
I ove those Brooders 1 CM's hubby is making. they are just the neatest things.
of course if my handy dandy idiot had an ounce of gumption he could make me some , geesh.

Drop that lil cutie off at school today and what do they have there 12 little chicks!! She was funny hey mom look chicks I have those at my house and she had to show all the kids how to be nice to them. Oh and speaking of handy dandy idiots that guy who is always with me is a carpenter. I asked him to build me a brooder 2 months ago yep uh huh CM's hubby will just keep getting my money because that is easier for me then listening to the whine.

Back
Top Bottom