CHICKEN SWAP MAY 17TH ACHILLES AGWAY HILLSBOROUGH NH

Quote:
I really love mine too. wish dh had invented them sooner. glad you like yours. I like to sit in a chair and watch chicks through the clear sides. kind of like a fish tank.

That is another reason I love them (I have the huge and the big brooder) the kids no longer need to climb on chairs to see their duckies and chicks. We are a much happier family now I don't have to yell get off my table a million times a day.

lol

Quote:
My handy dandy idiot won't build anything either. He told me yrs ago he could do carpenty---turns out that i am the much better carpenter, so i build everything!
smile.png
I built an addition on our house with just a little help for the heavy stuff like putting roofing and sheathing on. It took me 5 yrs, becasue i also have 4 kids (2 born during those yrs), but all that's left is some trimwork inside. I also build shelves and other stuff. This spring i built an 8x10 chicken coop that just needs a few minor details like an electrical outlet and next boxes. i also need to finish fencing the outside run, including a gate. It should be done this month i think.

Yay! I'll be going. I am so thrilled that there will be a swap in Hillsborough. Sweet.

celebrate.gif

wee.gif

We need to get more chickensPoor Betty is getting lonely I think (the rest of her flock got wiped out by a weasel during the nasty Ice storm)

Hey Gypsy, I may bring Sigmund, Big Jake and BK3's boy. He is HUGE now, just like his dad. Sigmund is a big teddy bear like his dad too. I'm also going to bring a couple of others. I'd love to show 'em to you if you are there.

Can people post what their bringing to this swap? So far it doesn't look like their will be much of anything there. Just wondering if it will be worth the trip. I don't have anything to sell, just looking to buy.

Back
Top Bottom