CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kara,
These are the Roos I was telling you about.. Would you like to bring them to sell at the swap? They are very handsome, large, and friendly!

Just a reminder to anyone who brings in birds from out of state. They need an entry permit from the department of agriculture to be able to be at a swap. bio security is very tight right now. We really do not want to have to shut down again. We welcome birds from all states but insist that the rules are followed.

Hi Kara, These are the Roos I was telling you about.. Would you like to bring them to sell at the swap? They are very handsome, large, and friendly!
Pretty boys! Sorry, I wish I could. Even though they are from me, once they leave here they aren't mine anymore and I can't sell them. You should post them on Craigslist or the VT page here on the forum. Someone might love to take them!

00B0B_eKXkZpYj1Hx_300x300.jpg

00I0I_7xJ9ZIkjhFl_300x300.jpg

this guy will be for sale at the Walpole swap unless someone wants him before then.

it looks like the Walpole swap is going to be a busy one. we have a decent amount of people signed up to sell.
What time can we be there to setup to sell? This will be a learning experience for us since it's our first swap.
To Walpole we will be bringing:
Marans, Welsummers, Welsch Harlequin Ducks, and Turkeys to sell, all the birds will be older than 4 weeks old. None require heat lamps.

What time can we be there to setup to sell? This will be a learning experience for us since it's our first swap.
To Walpole we will be bringing:
Marans, Welsummers, Welsch Harlequin Ducks, and Turkeys to sell, all the birds will be older than 4 weeks old. None require heat lamps.
around 9:30 am
see you there

1234783_222823554538133_1290028325_n.jpg

one of the kids in its new home. adorable photo.

Aw, mine don't have any bling ... I hope they don't feel too deprived.
tongue.png
(That is a really lovely photo!)

These silkies really don't need it, though, boy -- you can just tell, they KNOW they're gorgeous!

Thanks again for these guys, I just LOVE them!!

Aw, mine don't have any bling ... I hope they don't feel too deprived.
tongue.png
(That is a really lovely photo!)

These silkies really don't need it, though, boy -- you can just tell, they KNOW they're gorgeous!

Thanks again for these guys, I just LOVE them!!
They look so beautiful. I am glad you like them. I see they stick together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom