CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is a white crested black polish. super quality. sorry to say no pics of anything till we find the camera software. we have a new computer cause the old one died.
How do you like your turkeys? are they friendly?
I like the turkeys they are pretty friendly. They follow me all over when they are free ranging for the day. A few of them I refer to as puppies because well they are very puppy like. Chickens are like cats turkeys are like dogs. They can be a pain on occasion lol they fly well and sometimes get up on the roof of my house and fly on top of cars in the driveway and need to be herded back to the coop for bed since they like to sleep on my front deck. But they are fun and so pretty strutting across the yard.

frow.gif
SWAPS ARE DONE FOR THIS SEASON SEE YOU ALL NEXT SEASON
thumbsup.gif

Any more swaps planned this year? I'm just looking for 2 or 3 young hens for my new coop. (Bad time of year to have a birthday, but happy to get the gift of a new chicken coop!)

Any more swaps planned this year? I'm just looking for 2 or 3 young hens for my new coop. (Bad time of year to have a birthday, but happy to get the gift of a new chicken coop!)
welcome to byc. there are no swaps in the winter. we set up outside and it would be to darn cold. Wish I knew someone who had some for you.

welcome to byc.  there are no swaps in the winter.  we set up outside and it would be to darn cold.  Wish I knew someone who had some for you.

Thank you 1Chick, I appreciate your reply. I am thinking it will be spring before I can find someone who will part with some of their girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom