CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good news, glad that they'll be attending this year.
thumbsup.gif

ok...sorry found dates and times. I'm looking for about 6 birds, frizzles and smooth Cochin standards or Bantams hens and roosters....I'm hoping somebody can help. I seem to be having a real hard time. Here's hoping to hear back from some of you cochins lovers. :)

ok...sorry found dates and times. I'm looking for about 6 birds, frizzles and smooth Cochin standards or Bantams hens and roosters....I'm hoping somebody can help. I seem to be having a real hard time. Here's hoping to hear back from some of you cochins lovers. :)
frow.gif
Did you say Cochin Lover!?!
droolin.gif
This is my all time FAVORITE breed!!! I would love to talk cochins with you. If you ask many of the folks here who have seen my stock I like them BIG and correct. We will be showing a few of out parent flock this year as well.

We raise BBS, smooth and frizzle as well as Mottled in black and blue ( these in very limited quantities). Please feel free to contact us to chat or reply to chat here.

Welcome to the Cochin admirer world
clap.gif

This is a proof of our new poster. The correct address is 307 Dover RD.
This year we have added a Farmers Market.
A large version of this sign is roadside at the store and will stay up all season.
The events are 5 hours long.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicken-Swaps-of-NH/113533082076138

The above is a link to our facebook page. We are currently booking Farmers Market Vendors-Craft Vendors-Animal Vendors.
The store is stuffing bags with our flyers.
Should be a good turnout

Would anyone be interested in blue or splash silkie cockerels/roosters. NPIP flock, from show flock.

Hi all -

My family and I are really looking forward to next Sunday's swap!!. We are looking to add 3-4 pullets to our flock, ladies must be vaxed and preferably feathered out. If anyone knows they will be there with what I'm looking for, I would love to hear about the breed(s) either on this thread or through PM.

Thank you!

Hi all -

My family and I are really looking forward to next Sunday's swap!!. We are looking to add 3-4 pullets to our flock, ladies must be vaxed and preferably feathered out. If anyone knows they will be there with what I'm looking for, I would love to hear about the breed(s) either on this thread or through PM.

Thank you!
We have a vendor coming to the swap with a large quantity and variety of pullets that are feathered out and living outside.

frow.gif
Great first swap even if it did rain for most of it
everyone had a good time
thumbsup.gif

the next one will be
SUNDAY
MAY 11

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom