CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a strange thing happen today. 2 hens hatched a couple of days ago. this morning the unhatched eggs were scattered. by this afternoon I bagged them to throw away. stood back and tossed the bag into the garbage with 8 eggs in it. peeping came out of the can. I found a freezing cold half peeled egg. removed the shell to find a silkie. put it with my eggs in the bator to dry. it is in the bator with the eggs. looks cute sitting in an egg cup on the turner

Quote:
Chance of a late day shower around 5pm
see everyone at the swap
thumbsup.gif

Wasn't planning on going down there but anyone want Silver Laced wyandotte Roos?? Got 5 out of 6 chicks roos they are 5 weeks old and crow at dawn lol

For everyone going to the Chichester Swap!!

I'm looking for a boyfriend for Jo... Looking for a White Crested Black Polish roo about 3ish months old, also a Buff Laced Polish roo about the same age if anyone has one to sell.
Might consider a Cochin Bantam roo.

I am also looking for a couple girls....looking for a Serama and a OEG Bantam or 2 preferably a few months old...not looking for chicks much under 10-12 weeks old.

Let me know if you are bringing any of these
smile.png

I think we may make it to this one. We will have:

12 weeks
I have some beautiful started Maran cockerels. 1 Blue and 1 splash.
I have a breeding trio or a quad Pet Quality Blue Lace Red Wyandottes

8 Weeks
6-8 Olive egg layers
2-3 Black Copper Marans (can also sell as a started trio or pair)
2 Light Brahmas

4+ weeks - a few of each left
Light Brahmas
Colombian Wyandotte
Welsummers
Barnevelders
Cochins
1 White Leghorn
Australorps

frow.gif

We will be there tomorrow with:

Amberlink pullets 7-8 wks old

Sold as straight run:
PQ white Silkies 5-8 wks old
1 - PQ Partridge Silkie 6-7 wks old
Standard size Frizzled & smooth cochins and some mixes different ages.
Silver Laced Wyandottes 5-6 wks old.
Lots of mixes from the coop some standard, some banty.

We also have 6 Buff Orps and about a dozen Ameraucaunas about 2-3 wks old. If anyone is interested in these please let me know by tonight. Otherwise we won't be bringing them tomorrow.

Hope to see you there and the rain holds off until after the swap!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Forgot to add that I will also be bringing some tote bags made from grain bags!!
13335_100_9254.jpg

13335_100_9259.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Kathie, has it already been eight weeks for him?
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
that you have a good litter this time. You have had enough bad luck.
Let me know when they are here.
The Millie Fleur Cochins are doing fantastic. Well except for one of the pullets. She has a lame leg. Not sure if one of the others stepped on her or what happened. I have her separate from them until it hopefully heals.
I hatched out a few babies and they are about 3 weeks old now. I am not used to hatching such small chicks........lol.

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah she is fat fat fat so i think she has 7 in there! It should be a easy labor and delievery she is not a first time mom, wont count my chicks before they hatch thou!
Im so glad you like the MFC they are such a fun breed! How are your blrw doing? I'll send people your way for chicks.

Here is Guiness, last night at the house before he goes home tomorrow.
11721_141421.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom