CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be any swaps at the new Osbornes Agway opening on route 3 in Winnisquam?
Can't wait for them to open-- I have really been missing Phil and Jessica and Jan and all the folks at Tilton Agway!

hi if you're putting together a list, chickmagnet, my EE hatch isn't going quite as planned so i ordered a couple dozen or so more chicks from ideal to fill in. i now will have:
-one serama mix cockerel
-5+/- easter eggers
-assorted plymouth rocks pullets (barred, buff, white, and partridge)
-assorted LF cochins pullets (some combonation of black, barred, buff, blue, gold laced, partridge, silver laced, and/or white)
-a naked neck pullet
-and a gold spangled hamburg pullet

some are for me and i'll sell the rest :)

hi if you're putting together a list, chickmagnet, my EE hatch isn't going quite as planned so i ordered a couple dozen or so more chicks from ideal to fill in. i now will have:
-one serama mix cockerel
-5+/- easter eggers
-assorted plymouth rocks pullets (barred, buff, white, and partridge)
-assorted LF cochins pullets (some combonation of black, barred, buff, blue, gold laced, partridge, silver laced, and/or white)
-a naked neck pullet
-and a gold spangled hamburg pullet

some are for me and i'll sell the rest :)

thankyou for your list.
if anyone else would like to--- pm--- me a list that would be great.
this is what I want to know.
-remember I need to know the ages they will be on swap day not how old they are now.
breeds and colors would be great info to have. I do not need to know how many you will be bringing just breeds--and genders

chickens

young adult laying hens
"retired" laying hens (as in ones that are too old to lay)
adult roosters
young roosters
pullets over 3 months old
straight run over 3 months old
pullets over 4 weeks to 3 months
straight run over 4 weeks to 3 months
day olds-7 days to 4 weeks --pullets or straight run--
day olds under 7 days will not be allowed at swaps

I need to know if you are bringing large fowl or banties

if you are selling pullets--you need to have a copy of your hatchery receipt with you at the swap on display for all to see. blank out what you paid for the pullets and photocopy your original. if you forget to bring this with you, your brids will have to be sold as straight run.

waterfowl-quail-or any other allowed birds
breed-color-age

hatching eggs
what breed

bunnies and livestock
breed-age-color

merchandise
new or used
rough list of what you will be bringing
if you are selling new merchandise we want to let you know that we will be limiting who will bring what.
for example--we have goats milk soap coming to Milford--that vendor will be the ONLY ONE at that swap with that product.

note to vendors---giving us a list is not a requirement for setup. if you provide a list,it will be advertised on the chicken swaps of nh web site.

I do want to let everyone know that we will be requiring that all items for sale have prices. you may use 1 large sign with everything you have or you may put signs on each cage. you must include selling price and gender if known. if you can not document the gender the sign must say STRAIGHT RUN.

Last edited:
Yes there will be a swap at the winnisquam agway in the fall
the osbornes agways have me at their stores sping and fall

I miss the tilton agway folks too. they where great
I have swaps at the gilford agway on some of the sundays this season
if your near there at all
Will there be any swaps at the new Osbornes Agway opening on route 3 in Winnisquam?
Can't wait for them to open-- I have really been missing Phil and Jessica and Jan and all the folks at Tilton Agway!

Last edited:
We miss the swaps at the Tilton Agaway and the people also.
I will miss all the swaps for sure once we finally leave for Texas. Hopefully they have some there too but I am sure it won't be like here. I will miss my chicken friends for sure.
At least I will get a few swaps in before going.
highfive.gif

Awe... when do you leave? We will all miss seeing you and your variety too
hugs.gif

We miss the swaps at the Tilton Agaway and the people also.
I will miss all the swaps for sure once we finally leave for Texas. Hopefully they have some there too but I am sure it won't be like here. I will miss my chicken friends for sure.
At least I will get a few swaps in before going.
highfive.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom