CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i got my 25 ideal chicks today (everyone's fine except for a couple spraddle legs!) and my own eggs are pipping! NHNanna i have an EE that is black and white right now and will either be pure black or mottled when it grows up. the little guy (girl?) has got about the puffiest beard i've ever seen! i have to keep pulling it out of her eyes LOL!
the heat lamp is making its down look a little off color, but its black on top, then gray fading to white further down. wing feathers are coming in black. :)

the black EE is the one on the left of the yellow chick in the middle :)

And just cause you can never have too many chick pics in the world....

If it ends up pure black or mottled and hopefully a pullet I will take it for sure.
thumbsup.gif

If anyone out there is looking for a frizzle rooster, I have two that need new homes :) Both are EEs, hatched from blue/ blue-green eggs, 19 weeks old, with pea combs and not aggressive. One is pure white-- mom was a splash Auracana mix. The other is a gorgeous black with lots of lacing and a very full beard-- mom was black pure Ameraucana.

If the white one was a pullet I would be all over it.
I forgot to ask if you have any silver laced birds? Two of the frizzle girls I got from you have some silver lacing in them.
thumbsup.gif

If anyone out there is looking for a frizzle rooster, I have two that need new homes
smile.png
Both are EEs, hatched from blue/ blue-green eggs, 19 weeks old, with pea combs and not aggressive. One is pure white-- mom was a splash Auracana mix. The other is a gorgeous black with lots of lacing and a very full beard-- mom was black pure Ameraucana.

no lacing in anyone Cheryll. All the eggs in that group came from my splash Auracana cross hen that I got from you (Janet's egg) and a black Ameraucana hen. I have a pullet who has beautiful eyeliner and lots of lacing and another who is almost lavender with a little light colored lacing (they are both from the splash hen) and the black cockerel is really beautiful and has lots of lacing, but his mom was the black hen. Lacing must come from Dad who just looks birchen with a little gold leakage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom