CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to welcome the 2 new vendors that came today. we look foreward to seeing you both next year. one came from somersworth and the other was from hudson.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for a wonderful season.

I am looking foreward to the 2013 season. I will be adding new locations. the secedule sould be up in febuary.

I is my sincere hope that everyone has happy and healthy holidays as well as a much deserved rest.

Thanks Greg and Janet for a great swap season! Alot of time and money go into Chicken Swaps of NH and without the swaps how else would we all justify our hatching addiction??
jumpy.gif
Looking forward to next year already! Thank you.

Thanks Greg and Janet for a great swap season! Alot of time and money go into Chicken Swaps of NH and without the swaps how else would we all justify our hatching addiction??
jumpy.gif
Looking forward to next year already! Thank you.
frow.gif
Many Thanks go's out to all the others

who helped us make the swaps so great this season
like brandy / laura / kristin who worked with me on the web sites and facebook
thumbsup.gif

this is my first saturday at home since last spring. you think I would sleep late. I woke up at four thirty just like I did all season for swaps.
somad.gif
I need to deprogram myself so I can sleep in. lol

For some reason I have been getting up at 4:30 every day. ugh. And what's my excuse? I didn't make it to a single swap this year. Miss you, Janet! All my showgirls are doing well, I got some nice babies this year. I still have that NN polish hen, she is a hoot!

what is everyone going to breed and hatch next year?

I will have

large fowl
frizzled cochins

legbar roo over-- black polish-silver and black and white ameraucaunas -golden comets-blue and splash frizzled cochins
(these should be super producers of blue and/or olive eggs)

banty
sizzles
spangled cornish
lavander cochins--smooth and frizzled
milliefleur cochins
blue-black-splash-white silkies
blue-black-splash showgirls
old english
japanese
frizzled polish

sorry for any bad spelling--too early in the day to look thing up

my frizzled cochin roo bubba will be busy with multiple colors of cochin hens but I also got him some interesting girls

buff brahma
buff turken
mottled java
comets
americauna
russian orloff
barnvelder
silver dorking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom