CHICKEN SWAPS OF NH SWAP LISTINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I have been getting up at 4:30 every day. ugh. And what's my excuse? I didn't make it to a single swap this year. Miss you, Janet! All my showgirls are doing well, I got some nice babies this year. I still have that NN polish hen, she is a hoot!
I missed seeing you too!!!!

did you breed that very hansome silkie roo?

I have her sister. next year she will be bred to the legbar to get barred naked neck polish that lay colored eggs.
ep.gif

I missed seeing you too!!!!

did you breed that very hansome silkie roo?

I have her sister. next year she will be bred to the legbar to get barred naked neck polish that lay colored eggs.
ep.gif

I lost that calico roo this summer. Not sure why, no one was sick. I went in to the coop and he was gone. Puzzling, and sad. He was an awesome dude.

nhnanna! Are you reading this thread still? I have to share some photos with you, and I thought others might like them, too. These are the chicks I got from you back in July, they are all so friendly, we are endlessly entertained by them. Thank you once again! :)

Gandalf:

Ziggy:

Blackie:

Chokey:

I am here...........lol
Wow, they really turned out beautiful. I love getting to see what my chicks grow up to look like.
Thank you so much. They look so happy and very healthy looking.
nhnanna! Are you reading this thread still? I have to share some photos with you, and I thought others might like them, too. These are the chicks I got from you back in July, they are all so friendly, we are endlessly entertained by them. Thank you once again! :)

Gandalf:

Ziggy:

Blackie:

Chokey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom