Chicken-topia

Greenfly

In the Brooder
Sep 23, 2016
uk
Hi!!

I'm Jude, Joining from the uk. Have used all your users vast experiences and knowledge a lot over the last year with my novice chicken keeping :) it's been invaluable Thankyou!!!

I've been a browser, but I have a chicken problem so I thought I should join properly and seek help!!

I have a mixed bunch of 6 girls.. All free ranging on an open .7acre. They are great they don't go try and leave or anything! So much fun just watching them!! I get nothing done! They are the ones in my profile pic. So here's to you all for your help....cheers :)

Nice to meet you Jude, Welcome to Backyard chickens. If you told us the problem you are having, we may be able to point you in the right direction for assistance.

Hey.. thanks drumstick diva. I posted a thread in a similar incubator post, but basically I can't get my eggs to hatch. :( Two batches... two 0% hatch rates...two different incubators.
Help!!!

Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you.

As for the eggs...

Are you sure they are fertile? How many roosters do you have/how old are they? How many hens? How old are the eggs and how have they been stored? What kind of incubators have you tried?

Hey.. The eggs were postal... And they were looking a good percentage to be fertile at 8/10 days.

It's just nothing now.day 23 now :(

Back
Top Bottom