Chicken Village almost complete- Photos to share

Coop looks great!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Main coop, playhouse- revamped over..got the playhouse in amish land, 400.00
Yep steel of a deal
Smaller coop, ms.bear on our site made the coop- then I added all the details to it..

Fence- doc bob from tsc
Painted it black the past few days

So was it expensive..yes..but, then again.. A huge 16x 10 shed would have run a couple 1000

So I did it in a different way..

I have a dog house too, iam revamping and will add back their on a platform for babies, or brooding mommies..etc

Thank u..thank u..thank u

So no plans or anything to share with u

If you go to or google creme de la coops

You can see ms bears coops..etc

Xoxox

thank you all.. so much... but WILL THIS EVER END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
INFACT.... my dh.. the goof nut he is.. thinks we dont need to cover the run.. LOL/ yep.. notice I said.. goof NUT!!!

YES, i WILL GET TO COVERING MY RUN..

but, today, I opened the front door to the coop, where they were all in.. to check on them from last night.. and well.. one just leaped out, and then leaped out.. ontop of the very tip top of the coop roof..

you should have seen me trying to get her down.... ayayyaaa

I don't know if it matters but grammatically it should be "La maison des poulets" and "créée"
it looks like you could easily change that

Last edited:
Quote:
My friends are from france.. thats what they said.. LOL

so just like my own english.. I am sooooooooooo not always gramatically correct either.. I refuse.. to repaint.. anymore..heheheheh

I am kinda thinking that you may be able to market the set up as a rental "chicken spa" for people on vacation needing a retreat for there birds like a doggy spa.,LOL You could get high rent for those digs girl. Unbelievably beautiful set up. You oughta be extremely proud. And your birds will be considered royalty foul now..... R

I love your village! But tell us how you plan on using your differnet coops/runs... Different breeds/chicks OR something else..

I am loving the whole package- pink silkie included. I loved the wedding photos and I hope you don't mind but the pearl necklace photo is my wallpaper!
love.gif

The decorations inside are hilarious, my husband would probably commit me to a nut house if I started decorating my coops like that... don't tell him that I'd love to...
hide.gif

Anyways great job, and lucky chicks you have there.

Back
Top Bottom