Chickenlover200's new chat thread

Yes!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Hey guys! Sorry I have not been on. Chicken issue. They had some grass yesterday and are having trouble digesting it. What do you think I should do? One EE hen's face is pale and she's droopy. She seems to still have energy, as she didn't want me catching her. She has bits of grass and pasty poo on her rear.

I thought of yogurt, but we only had yogurt we froze in tubes.

Someone said bread soaked in olive oil, but will this really help? Do I need to go buy grit?

Hey guys! Sorry I have not been on. Chicken issue. They had some grass yesterday and are having trouble digesting it. What do you think I should do? One EE hen's face is pale and she's droopy. She seems to still have energy, as she didn't want me catching her. She has bits of grass and pasty poo on her rear.

Someone said bread soaked in olive oil, but will this really help? Do I need to go buy grit?

Add some crushed-up garlic to the ACV water. Not too much, as it damages the blood stream in the long run, but a small amount will help disintegrate impacted grass and such. ;) Hope she gets better! :fl

Last edited:

Add some crushed-up garlic to the ACV water. Not too much, as it damages the blood stream in the long run, but a small amount will help disintegrate impacted grass and such. ;) Hope she gets better! :fl

IDK if we have garlic. I will check before I feed them tonight. I put acv in water and gave them some grit.

Back
Top Bottom