Chickens eyes

pennynorsworthy

Chirping
May 22, 2015
I have 3 chickens that look like their eyes have either infection or bad cold in them. What do I need to do? I have never had this problem. We keep yard and house clean as possible.

Maybe eye worms? Most eye problems have to do with respiratory issues. By the way
welcome-byc.gif

Yikes! Are there any other symptoms? Breathing problems? Weird poops? Pictures are helpful.
He just gave up. I would even pick him up and just hold him. He was a nice little roo. Sad sure wish I could have done something to help him. I would really like to know what to do if it ever happens again to any of my other chickens. The other 2 hens are ok. They pulled thru.
I do not know how to post pics.

Well one died. We gave him antibiotics and kept a close eye on him. But we found him dead the next morning. The others are ok.

He just gave up. I would even pick him up and just hold him. He was a nice little roo. Sad sure wish I could have done something to help him. I would really like to know what to do if it ever happens again to any of my other chickens. The other 2 hens are ok. They pulled thru.
I do not know how to post pics.

So sorry for your loss. :hugs I'm glad the others are doing good.

Back
Top Bottom