Chickens Fav Treats!!!!

I would only use,"Organic cat food," becauseremember it's going into your eggs that you're eating!!,,,,FYI ...Lol
wink.png
Awesome, I've got that in place already!

Last edited:
Has anyone ever fed their girls the corn tortilla shell from Taco Bell? My girls go CRAZY....I mean CRAZY for it!! I've never seen anything like it. Now if I pit-stop at Taco Bell I ask for 1 extra empty corn tortilla shell 'cause I'm tired of them getting all of mine!
gig.gif

Has anyone ever fed their girls the corn tortilla shell from Taco Bell? My girls go CRAZY....I mean CRAZY for it!! I've never seen anything like it. Now if I pit-stop at Taco Bell I ask for 1 extra empty corn tortilla shell 'cause I'm tired of them getting all of mine! :gig
mine steal my nachos off my plate :( my chickens are bullies.

My girls LOVE corn on the cob! They love home grown lettus, radish greens, green beans, watermelon and grass! We also buy cabbage and they get leftover meat from dinner. I have to say they are spoiled!

My girls LOVE corn on the cob! They love home grown lettus, radish greens, green beans, watermelon and grass! We also buy cabbage and they get leftover meat from dinner. I have to say they are spoiled!
My girls, too! One word of caution on the grass. I've seen/heard where grass can get "stuck" in their crop very easily when it's long strands of grass. So when I give it to mine I twist and break it up into small pieces...

Today my chickies got a home grown treat
a 5lb sunflower head, it was not dried to the point the seeds were hard yet
only as set up about 2 days so the plant parts can pull away from the seeds and
be a little easier for the chickens to peck out. All jumped on it at first
but Alice our Silver Laced Wyandotte thought it was the bees knees,

I have looked for fodder can't find any anywhere, so I found a deer hunters mix of
greens & clover I'm just going to seed into the grass around the coop, so they can feed
or it can be mowed as well...It was a good find 10lb bag for $14 I think, TSC

That was funny about your Rooster...It is so net watching the different personalities and silly things they do...Really enjoying our chickens...We have only hens...Just want pets and eggs!, Even though we have a half acre, we still have neighbors and don't want them bothering anyone. We do let them out to free range almost every day, but we stay out with them while they play. Gives them a chance to hunt worms, roll in the sand and get more friendly with us. They will let us pick them up, sit in our laps and get pampered. Some even come to ask for a pet or a pick up...

Back
Top Bottom